During this special workshop, you will learn beautiful and uplifting Reiki techniques that were virtually unknown to the West until Frank Arjava Petter first introduced them here in 2001.
Mikao Usui developed these techniques, but Hawayo Takata did not teach them to her students in the West.
In 2010, Michael spent three days with Frank Arjava Petter to learn these techniques from him directly. In 2012 and 2013, he trained with Tadao Yamaguchi to deepen his knowledge (Tadao’s mother Chiyoko learned these Reiki techniques directly from Chujiro Hayashi).
The workshop on 25 November is now sold out. Would you like to join the waiting list? If so, then please go to the CONTACT FORM and write “Waiting for Jap Tech workshop 25 November” in the message box. Thank you.
Times: 12:30 – 6:30 p.m.
Venue: Near Moorgate tube, London EC2
The fee is £79.
TO ATTEND THIS WORKSHOP, YOU NEED TO HAVE RECEIVED THE INITIAL REIKI LEVEL ONE ATTUNEMENT ALREADY.
Every technique emerges from an intention, an attitude and a culture. These Japanese Reiki Techniques are doorways into a unique and beautiful culture, a culture aspiring to harmony and simplicity.
You will learn:
1. Byosen (“traces of dis-harmony”) – an eye-opening system for sensing energetic imbalances in the body.
2. Hatsureiho (“invoking Spirit”):
A. Kenyoku-Ho (“dry bathing”) – aura brushing.
B. Joshin Kokyu-Ho (“soul cleansing breath”) – energising Reiki breathing.
C. Gassho Meiso (“hands-on-heart meditation”)
3. Reiji-Ho (“guidance of the Spirit”) – how to open up your intuition.
4. Hesso Chiryo (“navel treatment”) – a systemic treatment via the navel centre.
5. Seiheki Chiryo (“habit treatment’) – a powerful method for transforming negative habits.
6. Hanshin Koketsu Ho – stimulation of energy meridians and the lymphatic system.
We will be doing lots of practices. This workshop is designed to boost your competence and confidence with Reiki. It will count towards your CPD and you will receive a Certificate of Completion.
Michael’s book “Understanding Reiki” was published in 2004. → CLICK HERE for a FREE eBook DOWNLOAD.