This course enables you to use special Reiki healing symbols and to do distance healing.
The fee for Reiki Level 2 is £159.
Level 2 is normally a one-day course, but during lockdown, it will be held in two parts. Click here for details of how this works.
During the course of this day, you will receive an authentic, individual Reiki Level 2 attunement. This is an energy transmission, which Michael will give to you in person.
Highlights of Reiki Level 2 are;
- The initiation into the three sacred Reiki Level 2 symbols.
- The Reiki Level 2 attunement, which will significantly increase your personal energy.
- Distance Healing across space and time (“Enkaku Chiryo” in Japanese), allowing you to heal your past, prepare for the future and help others even when far away.
- Techniques for automatic and multiple healing, enabling you to send Reiki to recurring events and to a number of receivers at the same time.
- Scientific background for the Level 2 techniques.
- Giving each other a Reiki treatment using the symbols.
- Plenty of practice.
- Aspects of the professional practice, keeping treatment records, insurance, choice of treatment space, code of ethics.
The Reiki Level 2 course further enhances and refines your ability to work with Reiki. The Distance Healing technique is an invaluable tool for helping people when you can’t be physically with them.
The fee for the Reiki Level 2 course includes a comprehensive course manual, certification in Usui Reiki and free advice by telephone and e-mail after the course.
Michael’s book “Understanding Reiki” was published in 2004. → CLICK HERE for a FREE eBook DOWNLOAD.
During the current COVID-19 situation, we have strict safety measures in place, which we will update regularly to comply with government guidelines. These include:
- Half-size classes with at least two metres distance between chairs.
- Face coverings to be worn during conversations and breaks indoors.
- Face coverings and visors (provided) to be worn during the treatment practice.
- Ongoing ventilation of the studio space.
- Regular sanitisation of touch points (door handles, taps etc.) throughout the day.
- Treatment couch to be disinfected before and after use.
- Hands-off treatments or compulsory wearing of rubber gloves (provided) when touching – and never touching the face or bare skin.
- All exercises can be done hands-off.
- Provision of hand-sanitiser.
- A thorough COVID-19 monitoring questionnaire will be emailed to all participants the day before the course to make sure that everyone is safe to attend. On the day, everyone’s temperature will be taken upon arrival (with a professional no-contact infrared thermometer) and anyone with a temperature above 37.8 degrees will be asked to leave (their payment will be transferred to another course, no money lost.)
- Hygiene rules are on display and will be explained at the beginning of each day.
- The Reiki attunements have been adapted to comply with COVID-19 safety measures.