The “Practitioner Skills & Practice Management Workshop” on 18 October is now fully booked. New dates will be announced soon.
During the “Practitioner Skills & Practice Management Workshop” we will explore all relevant Reiki practitioner skills and aspects of practice management as outlined in the NOS (National Occupational Standards) and the Core Curriculum for Reiki.
There will be a wealth of advice from Michael’s own professional experience of 20 years as a practitioner and of several years of being a co-director of the Wren Clinic in the City of London.
We will cover;
• essential communication skills and how to establish rapport with clients
• the scope of practice and how to manage boundaries
• code of ethics and legislation
• possible projection and transference issues (both ways!) and how to deal with them
• your image as a professional practitioner
• all relevant aspects of professional practice, including client and treatment records, referrals, handling money, converting enquirers into clients, professional insurance, associations and much more.
1.Communication 2.Professional Relationships 3.Work Role and Practice 4.Confidentiality 5.Consent 6.Keeping Records 7.Health and Well-being
1.Professional standards and adhering to codes of practice 2.European, national and local legislation 3.Employment and organisational policies and practices 4.Business Finances and Marketing