During the “Practitioner Skills & Practice Management Workshop” we will explore all relevant Reiki practitioner skills and aspects of practice management as outlined in the NOS (National Occupational Standards) and the Core Curriculum for Reiki.
There will be a wealth of advice from Michael’s own professional experience of 23 years as a practitioner and of several years of being a co-director of the Wren Clinic in the City of London.
Date: Wednesday, 2nd December 2020
Times: 2 – 7 p.m.
Online via live video conferencing on Zoom.
The fee is £79.
We will cover;
- all you need to know about running a professional practice, finding new clients, choosing a good workspace, selecting professional insurance, membership with professional associations, keeping treatment records, managing your finances and much more.
- identifying and addressing limiting beliefs about accepting money.
- a guided meditation for attracting clients and abundance.
- essential communication skills and how to establish rapport with clients.
- the scope of practice and how to manage boundaries.
- legislation and code of ethics.
- your image as a professional practitioner.
1.Communication 2.Professional Relationships 3.Work Role and Practice 4.Confidentiality 5.Consent 6.Keeping Records 7.Health and Well-being
1.Professional standards and adhering to codes of practice 2.European, national and local legislation 3.Employment and organisational policies and practices 4.Business Finances and Marketing