At the Anatomy & Physiology for Healers workshop, presented by Zena Khan and Michael Kaufmann, we will introduce you to;
1. The systems of the body (skeletal, nervous, cardiovascular, digestive etc.).
2. The location and functions of the major organs of the body.
3. Common physical conditions, including notifiable diseases and “red flag” symptoms which require immediate medical attention.
4. The relationship between the endocrine system and the Chakras.
5. Elements of esoteric physiology and subtle bodies.
Date: Saturday, 30 November 2019
Times: 12:30 – 6:30 p.m.
Venue: The Light Centre, London EC2M 5QA
The fee is £79. →Book your place here.
You will receive a certificate of completion. This workshop counts towards your CPD (Continuing Professional Development).
Of the items above, Zena teaches no. 1 to 3 and Michael covers items no. 4 and 5.
Zena’s qualifications include:
1998 ITEC Diploma in Anatomy, Physiology and Holistic Massage
2001-2002 Further & Adult Education Teacher’s Certificate, City & Guilds 7307 Stages 1 & 2
2010 Reiki Master & Teacher
2009 – 2012 Diploma in Nutritional Therapy
2010 – 2012 Diploma in Naturopathy
The human body is a complex and beautiful miracle, one of nature’s masterpieces.
This workshop will help you to appreciate it even more.